These terms and conditions serve as a guide for using Englishum Website, which can be found at https://englishum.com.
By accessing and using this website, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms stated on this page, please refrain from using Englishum.
Englishum and/or its licensors hold the intellectual property rights for all materials on the website unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved. You may access and use materials from Englishum for personal purposes, as long as you comply with the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from engaging in the following activities:
- Republishing material from Englishum
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from Englishum
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from Englishum
- Redistributing content from Englishum
This Agreement begins upon accessing the website. Our Terms and Conditions were crafted with the assistance of the Terms and Conditions Template.
Englishum provides certain sections on the website where users can post and exchange opinions and information. It is important to note that Englishum does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they appear on the website. The views and opinions expressed in the comments belong solely to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Englishum, its agents, or affiliates. Englishum cannot be held liable for any comments or any damages or expenses incurred as a result of the comments’ use or presence on the website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Englishum reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The comments will not be used for soliciting or promoting business, commercial activities, or unlawful activities.
By posting comments on Englishum, you grant us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use and reproduce your comments in any form or media.
Hyperlinking to our content is permissible for the following organizations without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, using the same approach as they hyperlink to other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information, as long as the following conditions are met:
- The link is not misleading in any way.
- The link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by Englishum of the linking party and its products or services.
- The link fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Recognizable consumer and business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will grant approval for link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link does not reflect negatively on Englishum or our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have a history of negative interactions with us.
- The benefits of visibility through the hyperlink outweigh the absence of Englishum.
- The link provides general resource information in a relevant context.
For approved organizations, hyperlinking to our website can be done in the following ways:
- Using our corporate name
- Utilizing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the page being linked
- Providing a description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site
Please note that Englishum logo or any other artwork may not be used for linking purposes unless a trademark license agreement is obtained.
Creating frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website is prohibited without prior approval and written permission.
We do not assume responsibility for any content that appears on your website. By using Englishum, you agree to defend and protect us against any claims arising from content on your website. Ensure that no links on your website can be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing upon third-party rights.
We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our website. Upon our request, you agree to promptly remove any links to Englishum. We also retain the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions regarding linking.
If you come across any offensive links on our website, please contact us immediately. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to provide a direct response.
We make no guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website. Furthermore, we do not warrant that the website will always be available or that its content will be up to date.
Disclaimer: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. This disclaimer does not limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any liabilities that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law. The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this disclaimer apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising from contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.